Wednesday 10 February 2016

the trials of family

Good morning my blessed Darklings,

           And blessed Imbolc/Lammas to all you witches and pagans in the world (a little late I know).

Image result for blessed imbolc/lammas
But on to today's topic.


Image result for family quotes


Now I'm sure many of you are well aware of the fact that sometimes family can be either your best friend or your worst nightmare especially for us of the alternative persuasions.

As the only witch in a Christian family (at least on my mums side) a lot of things can seem to be lost in translation

Image result for lost in translation meme#

but despite all the arguments and the miscommunication and everything else I am very blessed cause my family for all their faults they have twice as many good points and I love them.
so for all you precious Darklings who struggle to deal with family and their rules (especially you young baby bats not allowed to wear the dark clothing your little black hearts crave) or those whose family are not like mine I give this saying (which is as true as true can be)
Image result for friends are the family we choose

and of course should you ever need any advise or have any questions please feel free to contact me via the comments section below or email ms.lunatgw@gmail.com  


Blessed be!

p.s. as always all rights to the photos and images in this blog belong to their respective owners



No comments:

Post a Comment