Friday 11 May 2012

Gothic curls?

Greetings my decadent dark readers,
                   Today i am going to be discussing hair styles. Namely curly hair specifically. now i am touching on this particular subject due to my research on a new style for my hair that reflects my interests and i found it increasingly hard to find something that i liked based on what was around. then i thought hang on do i really need to have my hair done like anyone else's when it should be unique to me? my road was clear find a style that suited me personally and did not copy off anyone else.
Now many of you out there may style your hair using curling tongs, straightening irons, or chemicals yet this is like giving your hair a permanent and early death and it promotes bad hair days and breakages often even hair loss and thinning. now if you don't care about this and think it is the only way to keep your hair looking the way you want it too that's fine i'm not here to stop you being you. i am planning on dying my hair at least 3 different colors in the not too distant future but i will be having it done in a salon that i will research to see that they use a peroxide free dye as i am currently growing my hair out a lot longer.
I have also resolved to stop using hair bands with metal connectors and the crocodile clips due to them breaking and damaging the hair during and after use.
This is all to create long hair that i can style using grips and hair sticks and such so that my hair is healthy, amazing and with that Gothic essence i so crave.
Thanks for reading and i would love to hear how you style your hair in a way that reflects your inner self no matter what that might be.
brightest blessings to you all.

1 comment:

  1. I agree!! More people need to look after their hair :D :D I try to go for a natural approach when i can :D xx

    ReplyDelete